Each and every hospitality property and project is always unique. SAHG’s main marketing objective therefore is to create a unique identity that will contribute to the total success of its clients’ marketing and sales programme. It believes in customizing its marketing design approach according to the specific needs of the project and its client. However, tailor-made strong building blocks of SAHG marketing and sales impart clients’ success may include:
- Identifying, developing and implementation of the appropriate sales and marketing activities with a view to the future
- Supervision and recording of marketing campaigns and their efficiency and cost
- Use of communication media of an acknowledged prestige at the local, national and international level
- Set up of all other sales channels including project sales office and mock-up structures
- Leverage SAHG’s effective sales network, which is based on partnerships with the best sales agents locally, regionally and internationally
- Profitability optimization throughout the sales phases (pre-launch, soft launch, official launch and post-launch)
- Ongoing monitoring of performance
SAHG may seek, on behalf of the project, and its promoter, structured investment funding provision; its financial funding and structuring arrangements will be managed by its associate arm – Al-Rajhi Capital and Finance S.A. (ACF) – and will follow international standards and the evaluation of a given DPRs.
With ACF as a partner in the client’s capital rising and investment decisions, SAHG makes sure that success is not a matter of chance but rather the product of intelligent financial strategy.
In such a context ACF weighs all options commencing from assessment of financial needs to various structured financing means and methods in hospitality-related real estate sector, such as pre-sale propositions, lease-back arrangements, shareholding concepts, debt-loan components, investment marketing, etc. The options may include:
- Identifying potential transaction opportunities
- Evaluating and recommending financial and strategic alternatives
- Advising and assisting with negotiation and valuation issues
- Identifying and launching structured financial solutions on behalf of the project and developer
In any financial decision and option, SAHG / ACF strike as their aim to minimize risk, maximize benefits and improve returns for all the stakeholders.